Minot, NC 58701
Travel Ambulatory Surgery Registered Nurse (RN)
Same Day Surgery/Ambulatory/PACU – RN Registered Nurse – Minot, ND Est. $2,337 gross weekly!
Crisis/COVID rates being offered for Registered Nurses that can begin Surgery Center RN assignments immediately! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply today as the available rate is contingent on start date.
- $2,337 estimated weekly gross earnings for travelers
- 40 hours/week
- 8-hour variable shifts
- 12-week contract RN assignment
- North Dakota or compact RN Registered Nurse license
- 2 years’ recent experience as Ambulatory Care RN
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, PALS, NIHSS
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.