Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
Travel Med Surg Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Start your next travel opportunity with this CRISIS/COVID Registered Nurse (RN) position in Wilkes Barre, PA.
This position is a full-time contract RN assignment within Medical Surgical/Telemetry units within an acute hospital setting.
- $2,500 estimated weekly take home for travelers to this area
- 36 hours/week
- 12-hour night shifts
- 13 weeks to start, with option to extend longer
- PA RN Registered Nurse license
- 2 years’ recent experience as RN Registered Nurse in hospital setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.