Cardiac Stepdown RN
Marietta, OH 45750
Cardiac Telemetry Travel Registered Nurse/ Special Care Unit/PCU RN
A hospital in Marietta, Ohio is looking for a highly skilled Cardiac Telemetry Travel RN to start ASAP. This unit is a Special Care Unit, much like a PCU/Progressive Care Unit.
- $1,670 gross weekly
- 36 hours/week
- Days and nights available
- Ohio Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Must have at least 2 years of RN experience in Cardiac Telemetry/PCU/Step Down
- Travel experience preferred
- ACLS through American Heart Association
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
If you have questions on this job, or if you want to learn more about any other jobs throughout the country, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 716-391-0773.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.