Providence, RI 02860
Travel ER Registered Nurse (RN)
A hospital in Providence, Rhode Island has a travel opening for a Registered Nurse (RN).
- 90-day assignment
- GROSS pay range: $1,375-$1,475/week
- 36 hours per week
- 6:45p – 7:15a
- Current Rhode Island Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- BLS and ACLS certification required.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Krista Dirienzo at (716) 216-377 or email email@example.com.