Bridgeport, CT 06606
GI Lab RN needed in Bridgeport, CT for 13-week travel contract!
- Estimated $1,950 - $2,000 gross weekly pay!
- Provider must be skilled in patient cate, pre, intra, and post procedures in GI.
- Know how assist physician with ERCP, EUS, upper and lower scopes, food impactations. ACLS is required.
- 40 hour work week, days with various shifts between the hours of 7:30a and 6p.
While in Bridgeport, be sure to visit the Beardsley Zoo, Seaside Park, Silver Sands State Park, Downtown Cabaret Theatre, Two Roads Brewing Company, Asylum Distillery, Stratford Antique Center, various beaches and more!
Contact Sarah Romans at (716) 235-1417 | sromans@ghrtravelnursing for more details on this and other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities!
At GHR, our goal is to take great care of you, so you can do a great job taking care of patients. As a leading staffing agency for traveling nurses, we provide perks such as:
- Travel Concierge Service
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription plans
- 401(k) with company matching
- Referral bonuses
- 24-hour support
- Weekly pay, direct deposit and pay card
- Career guidance and planning
- Licensure support and assistance
- CEU discounts
- Assignment-specific bonus programs (sign-on, completion and extension bonuses)
- A team of experienced (and genuinely nice) travel nurse staffing specialists as passionate about your career as you are