Tukwila, WA 98168
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
LPN opportunity!! We have a wonderful Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position in Tukwila, WA. The facility is offering a great pay rate, details below!
- $1,616 weekly gross pay, estimated $1,436 after taxes per week!
- 8-hour days
- 40 hours per week.
- 13 week contract
- WA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- 2 years of Home Health LPN experience.
- Oasis, admission and discharge experience preferred but not required.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities, please call/text Anthony Buccella, Recruiting Manager, at (716) 391-0796 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.