Rutland, VT 05701
Travel Homecare Registered Nurse (RN)
$2,000 per week Come experience gorgeous nature scenery in Vermont as a Homecare Registered Nurse (RN) in Rutland, VT
- OVER $2,200 Net Pay Per Week
- 8 hour shifts; 7:00 – 15:30
- 40 hours per week
- VT Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- No VT license? No problem. Quick licensing is available and I offer license reimbursement!
- Minimum 1 year Homecare RN experience
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Positions are filling FAST. Contact Darren McCormick ASAP to get the submission process started!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.