Tukwila, WA 98168
Travel Home Health/Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
Immediate vacancy through an agency out of Tukwila, WA for a contracted Home Health/Hospice RN Registered Nurse.
A typical Home Health RN assignment has 50 mile area of coverage and is expected to make up to 6 visits per day.
- $2,200+ estimated gross earnings for traveler to this area + mileage (temporary increased rate)
- 40 hours/week
- 8 hour day shifts
- 13 weeks to start, with possible extension opportunitites
- Active WA RN Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as Home Health RN Registered Nurse through Medicare Certified Agency
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- Ideal candidate would have wound care experience/certification
- Experience with Oasis, admission and patient discharge planning
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
Contact me directly to learn how to apply! This position is being offered at a temporary elevated rate to get the perfect candidate, quickly!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.