Great Falls, MT 59401
Travel ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) positon in Great Falls, MT.
- $1,700 - $1,800 gross weekly
- 36 hours/week
- MT Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have 5 years experience
- Skills: Use of basic office equipment.
- Use of multiple IV pumps, ability to operate advanced medical equipment.
- Including A- lines, invasive lines, chest tubes, patients requiring noninvasive and invasive ventilatory support, basic cardiac telemetry and EKG interpretation
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Kayley Halicki at 716-277-0260 or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.