Kaneohe, HI 96744
Travel ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Spend your next assignment in paradise! A hospital in Kaneohe, Hawaii has a travel opening for an ICU Registered Nurse (RN). Go on a Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise, parasailing, on a submarine adventure, and take a tour of North Shore and Hanauma Bay!
- 90-day contract
- GROSS pay range: $1,400 - $1,500/week
- 36 hours per week; No time off allowed during contract
- 7a – 7p
- Current Hawaii Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ICU experience.
- Must pass EKG exam on 2nd day of Orientation and pass with a score of 80% or better.
- BLS, ACLS.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact call Sarah Romans at (716) 235-1417 or email at email@example.com.