Queens, NY 11101 US
Travel ICU Registered Nurse (RN) needed in Queens, New York.
GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff an ICU registered Nurse (RN) position, gross pay is $3,098 for 36 hours worked. Please see below for job details and apply today!
- $3,098 Gross Pay for 36 hours worked
- MLA = $350/day = $2450 untaxed/week
- 12 hrs. nights or weekends Available
- Start Date: 10/24 or later
- 13 Week Contract with option to extend
- $1 Per Hour Referral Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Licenses Reimbursement if needed
- Active New York Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of recent ICU experience bedside in a US based hospital
- Certifications – (ACLS, BLS)
- Previous Travel RN experience preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We are a top-rated-by-nurses agency based out of Buffalo, NY, operating throughout the US. Every day you go to work for others; we go to work for you. That is what “Helping You Help Others” looks like. Our Nurses enjoy our way of service, quality of assignments, and competitive commission packages and benefits. You will never feel alone, no matter where you are, as a GHR Travel Nurse. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Additional: GHR Travel Nursing staffs all over the country. If this position is not for you, please reach out to inquire about other locations or different specialties.