Taos, NM 87571
Travel ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Begin your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) position in Taos, NM.
- Take home around $1,600 after taxes every week!
- Varies, 36 hours per week
- 13-week assignment
- NM or Compact Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 2 years' current ICU RN experience.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, email Anthony Buccella, Recruiting Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.