Turnersville, NJ 08012
Travel Critical Care Float Registered Nurse (RN)
Start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) positon in Turnersville, NJ.
- $2,164 weekly gross
- Estimated weekly take home at an estimated 25% tax rate = $1,903
- Shift: 7:00am-7:30pm
- 36 hours/week
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 2 years of recent Critical Care acute care experience that will float, as needed, between Critical Care, IMC/Stepdown.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Alexis Chilson by phone (716) 206-8629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.