Glen Falls, NY 12801
Travel IR/Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse (RN)
Hospital in Glens Falls, NY seeks qualified IR RN - IR/PICC/Critical Care
This position is a full-time contract RN assignment at an acute care facility that utilizes Cerner charting.
- Estimated $2,454 weekly gross earnings for qualified travelers!
- 40 hours/week
- Various shifts available
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Active RN Registered Nurse license
- 24 months recent experience as RN Registered Nurse in similar setting
- AHA Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS certifications
- Must have experience in procedural sedation
- Travel experience required for this specific position
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.