Bethel, AK 99559
Travel Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) / Bethel, AK
Earn $2,100-$2,200 gross weekly (36 hours) when you start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) position in Bethel, AK.
- Estimated $2,100-$2,200 gross weekly (36 hours)
- 36 hours per week – OT paid after 36 hours
- Start date is flexible – will discuss on phone interview
- 7:00A-7:00P or 7:00P-7:00A (Day or Night shift available)
- Multiple openings per shift
- 13 week contract with option to extend
- Travel friendly facility & quick interviews
- AK Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 2 + years of L / D bedside experience in a US based hospital
- Certifications needed – BLS & ACLS
- Certifications preferred but not needed – NRP, NALS, AWHONN
- Previous Travel RN experience preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- GHR pays for all additional medical compliance required by facility
- Joint Commission Certified
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Luke Grahnert (Recruiting Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org / 716-235-1417 today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.