Fort Smith, AR 72901
Travel NICU (RN)
Continue helping babies thrive as a NICU travel Nurse! Fort Smith, AR is looking for talented RN’s for 3.5K weekly!
- 12 hour shifts (Nights or Days)
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program – have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- AR Registerd Nurses License
- 2 years expereince required
- ACLS, BLS, NRP required
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in Arkansas
- Hot Springs National Park
- Petit Jean State Park
- Blanchard Springs Caverns
- Mount Magazine
- Ozark Folk Center
- Rivers, Waterfalls and Parks
- Indoor and outdoor activities
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-276-0322 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.