Seattle, WA 98944
Travel OR Registered Nurse (RN)
Traveler’s paradise can be found in Seattle, WA – Operating Room/OR RN contract paying Est. $2,600+ weekly!
Seattle, WA isn’t just known for rain, coffee, evergreen forests and grunge bands. It is also home to some of the highest paying travel nurse positions nationwide. With this pay package and convenient schedule, you can appreciate everything this region has to offer.
- 12-hour day shifts (no call required)
- Estimated $2,600 gross weekly earnings, Estimated $2,400 weekly take home for travelers to this area
- Cardiac specialty OR
- RN will experience variety of complex surgical procedures
- Academic/Teaching facility
- Active WA State RN license prior to start
- Minimum experience: 2 years acute care RN experience
- CVOR RN experience required for this specific position
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
- RN must have experience working at an academic/teaching facility
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.