Atlanta, GA 30301
Travel Oncology (RN)
Experience a new adventure as an Oncology RN making over $2.2K in Atlanta, GA
- 8H Nights or Days
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program – have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every
- GA or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 1 years Oncology experience required
- ONC, BLS Certifications
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in Georgia
- Stone Mountain Park
- Callaway Garden
- Forsyth Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Monument
- History centers and museums
- Aquariums and Amusement Parks
- Waterfalls and hiking
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
- I want build a long lasting relationship with you. (Lets be friends!)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within 24 hours of your application regarding this position or any others you might be interested in!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at email@example.com or you can call me at 716-276-0322 to get started ASAP!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.