Atlanta, GA 30301
Travel PACU Registered Nurse (RN)
8-week PACU RN travel contract assignment – Atlanta, GA
Temporary vacancy for a qualified PACU/Pre-Op RN in near Atlanta, GA!
- Competitive pay packages available – contact me directly for local/travel RN pay package quote
- 8-hour day shifts (40 hours/week)
- Contract Length: 8 weeks (with possible extension)
- Active RN Registered Nurse license
- Minimum of 12 months PACU RN experience in the last 3 years
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.