Camden, NJ 08103 US
• Pay: $2,100 - $2,300 estimated weekly gross pay
• Profession: RN, Registered Nurse
• Unit: Emergency Room, Emergency Department
• Openings: 4
• Shift: 12 hr Days and Nights
• Hours per week: 36 per week
• Start Date: 2-3 weeks upon Offer
• Assignment Length: 13 weeks
• Comment on facility: Level I Trauma, Teaching
• Active Registered Nurse License: New Jersey or Compact State RN license
• 2+ Years required Emergency Department, Emergency Room RN experience bedside in a US based hospital
• Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, NIHSS
• Level I Trauma experience Required
• Prior Travel Experience Preferred
Stay updated on all our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details or to speak with a recruiter, on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, apply online today.
We want to offer you a top tier travel experience!
As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
Flexible scheduling options
401(k) investment plan
Free liability insurance coverage
GHR pays for additional medical compliance required by facility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status