Worcester, MA 01601
Travel LTC/Rehab/Memory Care/NeuroBehavioral Registered Nurse (RN)
Travel Registered Nurses needed at multiple locations in MA – 1 year of RN experience required!
Vast rehabilitation health system with several locations across MA seeks temporary staffing assistance. Contracted Registered Nurses are needed for the following units/specialties: Long Term Care, Short Term Rehab, Memory Care, NeuroBehavioral and Dementia Care. Contact me directly for full job description/details!
- Competitive pay packages available – contact me directly for customized quote
- Company/facility provided lodging accommodations
- 40 hours/week
- All shifts currently available (various 8 hour shifts)
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Active MA RN license
- Required experience: 12 months recent experience as RN in related specialty/setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.