Dayton, OH 45377
Travel Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Seasoned Cardiac Telemetry RN Registered Nurse needed immediately at a facility in Dayton, OH. This facility regularly uses travel nurses, so there is potential for long term employment.
RN Registered Nurse must be able to independently read and interpret cardiac strip and rhythms.
- $1,350-$1,450 estimated weekly take home for traveler
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour night shifts
- Minimum 3 month long assignment
- Active OH RN Registered Nurse license to be considered
- Minimum of 2 years recent acute experience in similar specialty/setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
Send your resume to me directly to be considered for a phone interview! Applicants being considered now!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.